Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tahara Toshihiko (田原俊彦) DOUBLE "T" Album

Here is Tahara Toshihiko's DOUBLE "T" album. "It was released on May 21, 1990.



1. Megami yo (女神よ)
2. Sore wa Maboroshii Umibe (それは幻の海辺)
3. Second Chance
4. Kimi na Shija Irawanai (君なしじゃいられない)
5. Jungle Jungle (London MIX) (ジャングル Jungle (London MIX))
6. Yoru o Nusumu (夜を盗む)
7. Silhouette ni wa Odorenai (シルエットには踊れない)
8. Monday o Tsuruse (Mondayを吊るせ)
9. Tsuki no Earring (月のイヤリング)
10. SAIKOH!!

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...thanks so much! Haven't heard his songs for a longggggg time. Does anyone have or know the name of the song Aaron Kwok covered for his debut hit, that is originally by Toshi?

Mandela said...

I love him!
Thank you!

P.S. more music from me is coming soon!

always on my mind... said...

thank for this album

tahara toshihiko is my favorite
men idol in 80!!

i love dakishimete tonight^^
you r so cute!!
thankkk^^

Pensai said...

Thank you for sharing! I really love his music!

Ilse said...

I <3 Toshi-chan, thank you for this album!! the song by him that Aaron Kwok covered is in this album, it is Silhouette ni wa Odorenai ^^ I think I like Toshi-chan's version a lot more.