Here is Honda Minako's OVERSEA album. It was released on June 22, 1987.
1. SNEAK AWAY
2. LET'S START AGAIN
3. THAT'S THE WAY I WANT IT
4. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
5. PLAYBOY
6. HEART BREAK
7. PLAYTHING
8. GIRL TALK
9. YOU CAN DO IT
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I LOVE MINAKO, but it´s difficult to find videos and music of her. I´m working in a web about JAM Project but there is a lot of fans of these artits. Are you interested of exchange banners? Thanks
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
5 comments:
MINAKO HONDA!!!! <3
thank you so much ^.^
Thanks!! BTW do you by any chance have Naoko Kawai, Seiko Matsuda or Akina Nakamori?
Would you be able to post 本田美奈子's "Cancel" album, please? Thank you.
I love this album Thank you!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I LOVE MINAKO, but it´s difficult to find videos and music of her.
I´m working in a web about JAM Project but there is a lot of fans of these artits. Are you interested of exchange banners?
Thanks
Post a Comment