Sunday, August 2, 2009

BaBe Good! ~The Best of BaBe~ Album

Here is BaBe's Good! ~The Best of BaBe~ album. It was released on January 5, 1988.



1. I Don't Know!(Live)
2. The Boy is Mine(Live)
3. ipi-iyi~Jibun Dake no Jumon~(Live) (ipi-iyi~自分だけの呪文~(Live))
4. Jaa Jaa Uma Narashi (じゃじゃ馬ならし)
5. Otona wa Wakatte Kurenai (大人は判ってくれない)
6. Somebody Loves You~Ashita no Koibito~ (Somebody Loves You~明日の恋人~)
7. Wagamama wa Osuki? (わがままはお好き?)
8. Hitoribochi no Warriors (ひとりぼっちのWarriors)
9. Give Me Up
10. My Shiny Rain

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

12 comments:

always on my mind... said...

thank you for your sharing
i love babe music^^

nyocok said...

Thanks !!! Noriko Matsumoto please!!!

Anonymous said...

What a joy! you make me mourn for happiness, thank you for this record, oh, I love BaBe, please post the Best of BaBe

Anonymous said...

It'd be great if you have 小川範子, thank you so very much, thank you

Lunatique said...

Did you receive my email with the link to the compilation? I didn't get a reply and I'm wondering if your spam filter ate it (since it's a graphics attachment of the cover I made as well).

飞过山 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
飞过山 said...

I cannot unzip the "Give me up", this file have a mistake, could you reupload this song? 3Q :)

Mandela said...

Awesome! thank you!

Anonymous said...

@飞过山

I think only the MediaFire file is corrupted. Try one of the Sharebee links. I had no problem with the file on Megaupload.

Dustbunny said...

Thank you very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)! Now I can explore BaBe's music!

Anonymous said...

Arigato gozaimasu!