Friday, August 28, 2009

Anzen Chitai (安全地帯) GOLDEN BEST Album

Here is Anzen Chitai's GOLDEN BEST album.



1. Wine Red no Kokoro (ワインレッドの心)
2. Mayonaka Sugi no Koi (真夜中すぎの恋)
3. Koi no Yokan (恋の予感)
4. Netsu Shisen (熱視線)
5. Kanashimi ni Sayonara (悲しみにさよなら)
6. Aoi Hitomi no Erisu (碧い瞳のエリス)
7. Prussian Blue no Shouzou (プルシアンブルーの肖像)
8. Natsu no Owari no Harmony (夏の終わりのハーモニー)
9. Friend
10. Suki sa (好きさ)
11. Jirettai (じれったい)
12. I Love You Kara Hajimeyou (I Love Youからはじめよう)
13. Hohoemi ni Kanpai (微笑みに乾杯)
14. Ano Koroe (あの頃へ)
15. Hitoribocchi no Eru (ひとりぼっちのエール)
16. Tsuki ni Nureta Futari (月に濡れたふたり)
17. We're alive

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ^_^ I've been looking for a good copy of this forever.

Hiruma Yoichi said...

Thank you so much.

Alex said...

Thank you so much for your work ! I love 80's japan music so much ! Could you give me some advice, artists i should start from ?
You really rock guy !!

Rungitom said...

I only knew about about Anzen Chitai through their remake songs in 2004. But then this year, from searching on Youtube, I found out that the original version was more awesome, especially on Yume no Tsuzuki song. Their great songs IMHO was equivalent to Michael Learns To Rock.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much