Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nishida Hikaru (西田ひかる) Sun dance Album

Here is Nishida Hikaru's Sun dance album. It was released on July 7th, 1993.

This upload was contributed by candyngo706 of KMC forums. All thanks should go to him.



1. Dear My Friends
2. Over the Rainbow
3. A Song for You
4. Namida Tomaranai (涙 止まらない)
5. Holiday
6. Asa Made Odorou (朝まで踊ろう)
7. Taisetsu na Kimochi (大切な気持ち)
8. Michibikarete (みちびかれて)
9. Isshoni Ireba (一緒にいれば)
10. Burning Tonight
11. Kagayaki! Kudasai (輝き!ください)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I know her face but first time to hear her album. I really appreciate your kind sharing such valuable music.

Mandela said...

I had heard of her before, but never heard a lot of her music. She's got a great voice!

Thanks for sharing, candyngo706!

FruitsBunny said...

Ahhhhh I've been looking for some stuff by Nishida-san for YEARS. Thank you candyngo706!!!

Unknown said...

Cannot Download