Here is BaBe's Nice! album. It was released December 5th, 1987.
1. Hold Me (EXTENDED DANCE VERSION)
2. You! You! You!
3. No No Darling!
4. Somebody Loves You~Ashita no Koibito~ (Somebody Loves You~明日の恋人~)
5. Sunset Music
6. Hold Me!
7. Daddy's Song Mammy's Tune
The last three songs are one of my first favorite j-dol songs in mid-80s'. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to listen these songs in almost 25 years!!!
woooooooooow!!!!Thank you for uploading this album BaBe! my 17 years I had not felt so excited, I did mourn for joy! wow, I am very grateful. If it is not much trouble, could rise further BaBe disks and one or two of Naoko Kawai?, Follow your excellent work. I hope my English is understood
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
6 comments:
The last three songs are one of my first favorite j-dol songs in mid-80s'. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to listen these songs in almost 25 years!!!
I love this group! But I have another request. Can you upload more of Moritaka Chisato's albums?
Does anyone have some Koji Kikkawa
albums? thanks and thanks for this
great blog!!
woooooooooow!!!!Thank you for uploading this album BaBe! my 17 years I had not felt so excited, I did mourn for joy! wow, I am very grateful. If it is not much trouble, could rise further BaBe disks and one or two of Naoko Kawai?, Follow your excellent work. I hope my English is understood
Hi!Can you re-upload Yukiko Okada's Venus Tenjou album?The two links are broken :(
i don`t know what it is....but the cover is look SO MUCH FUN i think
i grab this one thanks dude!
Post a Comment