Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Iwai Yukiko (岩井由紀子) Summer Tasty Album

Sorry for neglecting this blog. I have been pretty busy lately and don't have the time I used to to post as often as I was in the past.

I have a lot more albums that I have ready to post but I have this done already so I'll just post this one now.

Anyways here is Yuuyu's Summer Tasty album. It was released on July 21st, 1988.



1. Tsuite Ikenai -Ganbare Boyfriend- (ついて行けない -がんばれボーイフレンド-)
2. TANSAN
3. Dramatic ni Ichiniketa (ドラマチックにいちぬけた)
4. Hidarimune Atari (左胸あたり)
5. YES/2
6. Psychedelic Rain (サイケデリックレイン)
7. Miteshimatta (見てしまった)
8. Tsume o Kandeta (爪を噛んでた)
9. Yuuyu Adlib Song (ゆうゆアドリブソング)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

10 comments:

Mandela said...

Wow, welcome back!
And thanks for the yuuyu!

I hope you received my uploads...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much- waited so long! =)

Anonymous said...

thanks!!!=)
and i want matsuda seiko 80'album!!!

Anonymous said...

thx.i like this.

BLT★89 said...

^^ great! I thought you've abandoned this blog!

Soon I'll sent you an upload !!
Thanks for the up.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love you!
Almost as much as i love Yuuyu :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog is great, thank you I have found music idols of my favorite blog perfect, if not too much to ask, I would like to know if one day be encouraged to upload songs on Idol Group BaBe, songs such as Get a Chance !, I do not know, Hold me! Wake up, please, be very grateful. Keep it up! Sorry, my English is bad

Unknown said...

hi

i search zoé on cbs sony japan in 1987, very good tracks
tell me please if you have it

thanks

Anonymous said...

I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!

Anonymous said...

You used the wrong kanji in her name.
The correct is 岩井由紀子.
岩居由希子 is a Voice Actress performed Ayumi in [Detective Conan].
This two are another person in exactly the same pronunciation.