This upload was contributed by Mandela. All thanks should go to him.

1. Blueberry Jam
2. Marin (まりン)
3. My Best Friend
4. Love Sick
5. Secret Time
6. Kitto Ieru (きっと言える)
7. Shine Love
8. Glass no Kobin (ガラスのこびん)
9. Himawari (ひまわり)
10. Himitsu no Tobira (ひみつの扉)
11. Odeko ni Kiss (おでこにKiss)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
22 comments:
Even though her name is familiar, I have never listened to her songs. So thanks for the upload!
I Love Marina Watanabe.
Please upload her Album "Evergreen".
Marina Watanabe - EVERGREEN
Marina Watanabe - EVERGREEN
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Thank you so much!
I'm very very happy!
I love her voice- Famous Minmei in Macross!!! I knew this album but never listened it before- really good. This is so good. Thank you!
If you have her another albums, please share them with us...her voice and atmosphere is so special (different from other idols). =) Sending me the 80's right away...
not familiar with her name, but this album is so great that i listen to it over and over again.
Can I request "Silent Summer" from Ribbon, and "Miracle Love" from Riho Makise ?
Many thanks.
viva jpop !!!!
I'm looking for NORIKO MATSUMOTO albums .......
Lol sorry for the comment repost, but...
Oh I love her music, thank you for this. I have a small request, could you reupload the Okada Yukiko Venus Tanjou album? And do you have anything Tamura Eriko, Hori Chiemi, Yakushimaru Hiroko (love her, have her most famous singles), Ishikawa Hidemi (with the later singles like Everynight), or anything Watanabe Misato?
Thank you.
It's nice to hear some early Mari Iijima songs that aren't Macross related. Thank you very much! :D
森高千里 - NEW SEASON(1987)
田村英里子
マイセルフ SUREBehind the Heart
Great! So cute, even if she didn't answer my email. (Obsessed? Me? Are you crazy?)
THANK YOU for this! :D
Can someone reupload the link for New Season? Thanks.
Hi
more albums of Mari Iijima
here
http://forums.macrosshare.com/viewtopic.php?t=50
can someone re-up the "myself" album?
It doesnt work. Can you reupload this?
Thank you ^_^
please upload again. what a goldmine this is X
Post a Comment