Friday, November 14, 2008

Watanabe Minayo (渡辺美奈代) Frill Album

Here is Watanabe Minayo's Frill album. It was released on December 21st, 1987.



1. Sweet Military (スウィート・ミリタリー)
2. Oshare Dorobou (おしゃれ泥棒)
3. Hon no Shojo (ほんの少女)
4. Yukihana Moyou (雪華模様)
5. Kamisama no Timing (神様のタイミング)
6. Wagamama Madonna (ワガママ・マドンナ)
7. Patio de Iiwake (パティオで言い訳)
8. Asteria Densetsu (アステリア伝説)
9. Amaryllis (アマリリス)
10. Houkago no Wasuremono (放課後の忘れ物)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear the owner of the blog:

I really appreciate your kind sharing of such wonderful memories...this blog becomes my dream site...^^
I am sorry to bother you but if you don't mind, could I list some request albums? (only if you feel like and have them, please upload them).

1. Watanabe Marina- Miss
2. Wink- Moonlight Serenade
3. Yoko Minamino- Gauch / and Virginal.

Always thanks!

Mandela said...

An original Minayo album! Thanks!

I second luck0723's request for Wink. If you have the album that contains 'Saibishii Nettigyo' that would be great.

I have another CD for you, but it got caught in the mail...I'll send it on as soon as I can...

ajibon1965 said...

yess!yes!at last!minayoooo-chan!!
thanks a lot dude..onyanko girls is always the best!

im on the same boat with luck0723 marina watanabe album should be splendid

btw i just wacth The Best Ten 1986.12.11 there is a excellent artist name sato yuki or sato yuka,do you have her album?

Anonymous said...

GREAT! More of my favorite nyan nyan!! ^^

BTW: I've got "Moonlight Serenade" album (128 kbps) and "Sabishii Nettaigyo" single (192 kbps). I can share both, and if somebody has them on better quality it would be great :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you BLT! How can we share your albums?

williamcampbell said...

Thanks!
Could You please reupload Onishi Yuka's YUKA FILE#1? All 3 links are gone :(

Thanks a lot for your great work!

Anonymous said...

So many requests of Marina Watanabe. Please upload her album "A Piece of Cake"! Or some collection. Thanks!

Otakitty said...

I have some requests of some very early idols, anything you may have will be greatly appreciated:

1. Pink Lady
2. Seiko Matsuda
3. Momoe Yamaguchi

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to you for sharing these wonderful albums. I've been on the hunt for the better part of the last 18 months for 80's J-pop and this is really a treat! I came across this by searching for a cd copy of Momoko Kikuchi's "Graduation Memories" (which, hint-hint, would make me extremely happy if you had it to share).

@Romy-chan: I share on soulseek almost all Seiko Matsuda albums with the four-cd boxset in zip form, also. Just search her name and you'll find me!

Anonymous said...

Thx very much for this great old but evergreen collection!

Can U re-up the Mariko Tone album... thx in advantage!

Anonymous said...

Very thank you for your post

Anonymous said...

I've organized a search party for you.

We should arrive in 1980 any day now, as soon as we can get some vacuum tubes for the time machine.

Ju said...

gracias!!! nice blog :)
I have some requests, could you please upload princess princess albums:

1. Kiss de Hanzai (Kiss de Crime)
2. Teleportation
3. Here We Are
4. Let's Get Crazy

Thanks very much for this great collection

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks :D

I'm not sure how much this would interest you, but this site (http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~yamag/index.htm) has charts for singles and albums (under 2 and 3) for quite a few artists from the 80s. I hope it's at least somewhat useful to you :D

Alyssa said...

I know i'm late with this, but thank you so, so much for uploading the Sonoko albums. I've been looking for more stuff from her forever.

Anonymous said...

Momoko Kikuchi "Graduation Memories" ~would~ be a good choice! Great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!

yeryry said...

One of the main reasons, if not THE main reason, that I love old jpop is the music. This is a prime example!

Anonymous said...

Can you plz reup the Frill LP thx in advance.