
1. STAND UP
2. Ame no Merry Go Round (雨のメリーゴーランド)
3. Heart ni Boken o (ハートに募金を)
4. Hoshi no Ballerina (星のバレリーナ)
5. Haru Ichiban ga Fuku Koro ni (春一番が吹く頃に)
6. Popcorn Hatake de Tsukamaete (ポップコーン畑でつかまえて)
7. Anmarijanai -Koi Nashiko- (あんまりじゃない? -恋なし子-)
8. Dare no Seikana (誰のせいかな)
9. Anata Dake Oyasumi Nasai (あなただけおやすみなさい)
10. Oneside Game (ワンサイド・ゲーム)
11. Shin Shin Kaibango no Uta (新・新会員番号の唄)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
6 comments:
i already have this
mine have 16 track
i wonder is there missing track?
but dunno maybe is a different version
can i request
do you have satomi fukunaga solo album?
I don't believe it is missing any tracks unless your version was a special edition or something like that.
Unfortunately I don't have any Fukunaga Satomi albums at this time but I have albums by every other Onyanko soloist if you'd like to request anything by them feel free to do so.
ok then....do you have marina watanabe solo album or minayo or anyone else
as long as it was onyanko girls it should be ok
great blog!
your blog inspired me to make this kind of blogs too....but dont know why the blogger take my blog as spam blog >.<
http://vintagejapanesemusic.blogspot.com/
I've just downloaded the album you posted and really wanna say thanks a lot. I love your collection.
"Shin Shin Kaibango no Uta" - please correct it into "Shin Shin Kainbango no Uta"
thx so so much for oyanko club were these chicks the first AKB groups? I went here because of Kawai Sonoko but omg so many talented girls went solo in this group and they are all cute too!
Post a Comment