Thursday, November 13, 2008

Minamino Yoko (南野陽子) GLOBAL Album

Here is Minamino Yoko's GLOBAL album. It was released on July 15th, 1988.



1. Hello! Goodmorning
2. Tsuki no Fountain (月のファウンテン)
3. My Funny IVY (マイ・ファニー・IVY)
4. Doyobi 3jin Stella Hotel (土曜日3時ステラ・ホテル)
5. Caribou e Ikitai (カリブへ行きたい)
6. Doyatte Aishitara Ii no? (どうやって愛したらいいの?)
7. Nemuri Hime no Fukou (眠り姫の不幸)javascript:void(0)
8. Anata o Aishitai (あなたを愛したい)
9. SPLASH
10. Sayonara ni Martini wa Kinmotsu (さよならにマティーニは禁物)
11. My Heart Ballad (マイ・ハート・バラード)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

13 comments:

HJ Lee's blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HJ Lee's blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This album was one of the albums I was waiting for 20 years!!! Thank you so so much!!

Anonymous said...

If you have Gauch album, would you upload it too? Thank you so much again...

Anonymous said...

HI. webmaster.

I searching Miyazawa rie, then I found this blog.

I'm Nishida Hikaru's fan.

Do you have Nishida hikaru's Singles?

if you have them, can you upload them?

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

yes, please upload more nanno's album, she has a very unique voice, very cute.

Anonymous said...

Like her "Bloom" and "Virginal" ablum too, if you have them can you upload them, thank you so much, hehe

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the awesome retro goodness! ^_^

Anonymous said...

i love jpop oldies numbers.
i've been searchin' QLAIR and finally found here. thanks*100!
your collections are great..
thanks for sharing.
i'll check here with great pleasure~
GUANBATTENE!

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy to find here, thanks for nanno album!!!!
would you pls upload her 'Gauche' album? thank you for your all uploads~

Himchan said...

I love this Album thank a lot!

Theerasak said...

Thank you for "Yoko Minmino - Global" album. She is so cute.

Akuma_Blade said...

Only Depositfiles link is works now. If you download yet, hurry!