Sunday, October 12, 2008

Okada Yukiko (岡田有希子) Cinderella Album

I managed to get this ripped so here it is. This album was released on September 5th, 1984.



1. Sayonara Natsuyasumi (さよなら・夏休み)
2. Little Princess (リトル プリンセス)
3. Kare wa Hurricane (彼はハリケーン)
4. Oka no Ue no Highschool (丘の上のハイスクール)
5. Shiokaze no Love Letter (潮風のラブ・レター)
6. Kaze no Naka no Cafe-terrace (風の中のカフェテラス
7. Akogare (憧れ)
8. Plastic Girl
9. Sonnet (ソネット)
10. First Date (ファースト・デイト)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please use LAME VBR.

Anonymous said...

Please use FLAC, and make me a milk-shake, and give me a back-rub.

[Just kidding]

Anonymous said...

thak your for the lp !!

very very good japan

MitsuharuSan said...

Man, I love You! Haha!

Arigatou gozaimasu! Now I only need Yukko's Jyūgatsu no Ningyo to make myself complete here!

Thanks thanks thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful 80s traditional Japanese idol. Her songs are indispensable in my life. Thank you very much.

Klees said...

Great post.
Really love Yukiko :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much!! I really love Okada Yukiko & I've been looking high & low for her music. :D

BF said...

Thank u for the upload!
Yukiko is my fav 80's idol!

Anonymous said...

Very hard to find this album online, so I very much appreciate your share!

yukikoforever said...

Please if you have Okurimono and Okurimono III and Jyūgatsu no Ningyo . . . please post them, you can't find the original Yukiko albums anywhere it seems even if you want to buy them they aren't available unless it's All Songs Request . . . so please, post those other 3, they are the ones I need to complete the whole Yukiko collection of albums . . .

Claude Lago said...

thank you very much!

terrysiuwai said...

You'r awesome. Thank you so much.
Could you rip it with losses?