Sunday, October 5, 2008

CoCo Strawberry Album

Here is CoCo's Strawberry album. It was released March 14th, 1990.



1. OUT OF BLUE ~Futari no Densetsu~ (OUT of BLUE ~ふたりの伝説~)
2. EQUAL Romance (EQUALロマンス)
3. Ame no Jealousy (雨のジェラシー)
4. Otome no Rehearsal (乙女のリハーサル)
5. Tenshi no Chime (天使のチャイム)
6. Haru Milkyway (春・ミルキーウェイ)
7. Misty Heart (Instrumental)
8. Hanbun Fushigi (はんぶん不思議)
9. Sayonara Kara Hajimaru Monogatari (さよならから始まる物語)
10. Yume wa Nemurenai (夢は眠らない)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, some of my favourite songs by CoCo are in this album ^^

Mandela said...

Excellent, another rare find! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to find this stuff. :O Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for posting this one! If you have the "Sweet & Bitter" album, could you post it to? I'm having a hard time finding it.


Thank you again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch! CoCo is one of my favourite 80's groups <3

always on my mind... said...

thank for sharing this album
i like this album from coco
i think every song can be single^^
every song so lovely

cxv said...

Thank you so much for sharing CoCo's Albums
I want to know if you have the Album Cystal Eyes from Asuza Senou (瀬能あづさ), could you share it.
Also I have others CoCo's Single Albums that you cold find interesting and If you want it I can share you.
Thank you.