Friday, October 3, 2008

Honda Minako (本田美奈子) M'Syndrome Album

Here is Honda Minako's M'Syndrome album. It was released on November 21th, 1985.



1. M'
2. TEMPTATION (Yuuwaku) [New Mix Version] (TEMPTATION(誘惑) [New Mix Version])
3. Sanbika wa Utaenai (讃美歌は歌えない)
4. Manhattan no Hotaru (マンハッタンの螢)
5. Hard To Say "I Love You"
6. DOUBT
7. CHARLIE
8. NOVEMBER SNOW
9. APE'RITIF

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love Minako, have you got her "Lips/Cancel or Oversea" album, they are great too

Anonymous said...

yes, I love her Oversea album, it's really catchy xxx ;-)

MitsuharuSan said...

Thanks, Minako rules!

PS.: Do You have Okada Yukiko's "Cinderella" and/or "Jyūgatsu no Ningyo" ? Thanks!

David Bruce-Casares said...

Is there any way of getting a new upload/link? The Megaupload link is dead.

Thank you,
David

David Bruce-Casares said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the new link to download!

David

Anonymous said...

Please update link! All link is dead.
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

any chance of an update on the link? Thanks a million!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reposting!

Anonymous said...

Please update link?
Thank you

Tim said...

Please update link. Thank you.

Aidan said...

I believe the link is dead. Can we get a re-upload? Thank you very much!