Thank you for sharing this album, Asaka Yui got a very powerful voice, love her music, just wondering if you got any of her music after her idol period such as "Open your eyes" and "thanks a lot".
I really like this album. BTW, if you can share Marina Watanabe's "Miss" album (1989) or Nanno (Yoko Minamino)'s "Gauch"/"Global" albums, that would be so great. I really thank you to recall my old days to listen to these 80's j-idols..
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
8 comments:
This is the best blog ever! I'll be taking this album, as well as those from the past few entries.
Keep up the awesome work; you totally rock at keeping the fun music of the 80s alive. :)
Cheers. ^_^
Thank you for sharing this album, Asaka Yui got a very powerful voice, love her music, just wondering if you got any of her music after her idol period such as "Open your eyes" and "thanks a lot".
Thank you and keep up the good job.
I really like this album. BTW, if you can share Marina Watanabe's "Miss" album (1989), that would be so great.
I really like this album. BTW, if you can share Marina Watanabe's "Miss" album (1989) or Nanno (Yoko Minamino)'s "Gauch"/"Global" albums, that would be so great. I really thank you to recall my old days to listen to these 80's j-idols..
How can i buy this album !!!!!
Hi, possible to reload the album again as the links don't seem to work. Thanks and cheers!
Post a Comment