Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ushirogami Hikaretai (うしろ髪ひかれ隊) Ushirogami Hikaretai Album

I'm not sure what is happening with some of the MegaUpload links but for now I've reuploaded them. However if this keeps up I may have to switch to a different website to do the uploads.

Here is Ushirogami Hikaretai's Ushirogami Hikaretai album. It was released on September 5th, 1987.



1. Anata o Shiritai (あなたを知りたい)
2. Kiseki ni Otome wa... (歴史的に乙女は・・・)
3. Tatsutori Ai o Nigosazu (立つ鳥跡を濁さず)
4. Sutekina Morning Drive (素敵なモーニングドライブ)
5. Nice!
6. Ushirogami Hikaretai (うしろ髪ひかれたい)
7. Shiokaze no Maigo (潮風の迷子)
8. Toki no Kawa o Koete (時の河を越えて)


MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks so much for re-uploading all these albums. Now I've got every album you've posted. ;)

Usually Megaupload is the most stable service. Then Rapid share.

Mediafire is the easiest to download from. Links seem to stay valid for a while, and no passwords or waiting.

With all the rest, the links seem to go dead very quickly; or too many ads and pop-ups and other nonsense.

This is a great site that only uses Megaupload:

http://nhatkyviet.com/

I never had a problem there. Also, she started posting 700 MB files on Megaupload!

A great place for Japanese movies and recent music. In the requests section I asked her to upload Nakamori Akina or Iijima Mari (who BTW has a good English album out right now - she lives in California), and they had a good laugh at me for being so uncool.

You and your readers might like this site:

http://www.idollica.com

Does Mr or Miss "Oldies but Goodies" have a name?

Anonymous said...

More from UshiroyubiHikaretai ^^ thanks!

Anonymous said...

hontouni thx u very much ! kore ga daisuki ! ^______^

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I prefer MegaUpload myself. What I might do if the links keep acting up is upload through MegaUpload, Rapidshare and Mediafire. That way everyone can at least have a way to download it if the MegaUpload link dies. At least for now anyways, the links seem to be working so I'll just keep things as they are.

Idollica is one my favorite sites. It's the website that introduced me to Japanese music from the 80's.

My name is Stephanie since you were wondering.

And thanks for the link, I'll have to check that website out.

Anonymous said...

Thank u for sharing this album, i think they only had 2 original albums, and there is a live album and a few best albums.

Anonymous said...

Someone can reup this album! Thx v much

Anonymous said...

Please reupload?

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,

It seems something's wrong with the Media fire file. I've been trying to download for a few times and it always stopped at track 3. Could you re-up the album? Thanks. By the way, your blog is great. I found many songs I have heard the names of but never got the chance to listen to their songs. Thanks and keep it UP!

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I'm working an reuploading it now and should have the new link up in about 15 minutees.