
1. 17 sai (Carnation Version) (17才(カーネーション・ヴァージョン))
2. Korekkiri Bye Bye (これっきりバイバイ)
3. Daite (だいて)
4. Hijitsuryokuha Sengen (非実力派宣言)
5. Kondo Watashi Dokoka Tsureteitte Kudasaiyo (今度私どこか連れていって下さいよ)
6. Hadaka ni wa Naranai (はだかにはならない)
7. Watashi wa Onchi (私はおんち)
8. Shiritagari (しりたがり)
9. Wakasugita Koi (若すぎた恋)
10. A Kun no Higeki (A君の悲劇)
11. Yoru no Entotsu (夜の煙突)
12. Sonogo no Watashi (Moritaka Connection) (その後の私 (森高コネクション))
13. Yume no Naka no Kiss (夢の中のキス)
14. 17 sai (Orange Mix) (17才(オレンジ・ミックス))
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
7 comments:
What a coincidence.
I was just looking for this today, and came across your site, but no luck. Checked back an hour later and here it is.
Serendipity.
Thanks. It's very hard to find J-Pop from the 80's online.
Best Wishes!
What? There are a lot of broken links! What's going on with Megaupload? Kudo Shizuka, Tone Mariko, Ushiroyubi Hikaretai, Okada Yukiko and Chisato Moritaka's album aren't working anymore U_U If you can restore some of them It would be great, thanks!
hontou ni arigatou !! <3
thx thx u
I can't thank You enough for your wonderful work here! Thanks a lot for Yukiko's Venus Tanjou!
Now...Can I make another request? I promise is my last one... If You have Yukiko's "Okurimono", from 1984, could You please post it?
Thanks a lot, really, and sorry for the requests!
Do you have any more of Moritaka Chisato's albums from the 80's and 90's?
Just a quick note - track 12 should be Moritaka Connection, not Collection. Collection would be コレクッション.
Cheers!
I really love this album but sadly the links aren't working. Could you please re-upload Hijitsuryokuha Sengen Album again? Thank you.
Post a Comment