Great album.. I hope the link can be fixed? Thnxs!!
tanks u very much ! good blogdo u've got any babe's song?
Hi.Another dead link here. Well, beggars can't be choosers, I guess.I never heard of this singer before.Her site: http://www.tonemariko.comI think she's on of those singers who get lost in changing waves.Thank God for the internet!I like this video:都会のゆううつ [1985]:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZk5FcSvVlQShe looks lost here (stylistically):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0QLnEce9Bw(The singing doesn't match the video or arrangement.) HOT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jag-Zm_yHQYThanks for bringing attention to some of the the singers that everyone forgets when the music industry bulldozes onto the next trend.
re upload for mediafire please thanks
is it possible to get an updated link for this album, too?Thanks,David
re upload for rapidshare please thanks ....Chris
hello,repost please .......thank you
Thank you !That's a good album :)
Thank you for this album. :)80ts never fail to amaze me. This album is a pretty good one. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great album.. I hope the link can be fixed?
Thnxs!!
tanks u very much ! good blog
do u've got any babe's song?
Hi.
Another dead link here. Well, beggars can't be choosers, I guess.
I never heard of this singer before.
Her site:
http://www.tonemariko.com
I think she's on of those singers who get lost in changing waves.
Thank God for the internet!
I like this video:
都会のゆううつ [1985]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZk5FcSvVlQ
She looks lost here (stylistically):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0QLnEce9Bw
(The singing doesn't match the video or arrangement.)
HOT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jag-Zm_yHQY
Thanks for bringing attention to some of the the singers that everyone forgets when the music industry bulldozes onto the next trend.
re upload for mediafire please thanks
is it possible to get an updated link for this album, too?
Thanks,
David
re upload for rapidshare please thanks ....
Chris
hello,repost please .......thank you
Thank you !
That's a good album :)
Thank you for this album. :)
80ts never fail to amaze me. This album is a pretty good one. :)
Post a Comment