Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kudo Shizuka (工藤静香) Mysterious Album

Here is Kudo Shizuka's Mysterious album. It was released on January 21st, 1988.



1. Kanashimi no Etoranze (哀しみのエトランゼ)
2. Mysterious (ミステリアス)
3. Kindan no Telepathy (禁断のテレパシー)
4. Arashi no Yoru no Serenade (嵐の夜のセレナーデ)
5. Passage (パッセージ)
6. Wine Hitokuchi no Uso (ワインひとくちの嘘)
7. Again
8. Subete wa Sorekara 〈APO・CD〉 (すべてはそれから※〈APO・CD〉)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this album. Kindan no Telepathy is one of my favorite songs. Can't wait to hear the whole album!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! The last albums you've been uploading are great.

MitsuharuSan said...

Thanks a lot!
Could You please post more Okada Yukiko if You have it? Yukko's my favourite and I'm having problems to find more material...

Thanks again!

Alyssa said...

Thank you so much for filling one of my requests! I've been listening to this album constantly for the past week.

Sorry for the slow response!

Anonymous said...

This album is so mysterious that I can't download it.

"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."

- brianakira

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me posting some 80s songs here.


Shizuka Kudo - MUGO.N...iroppoi

http://www.mediafire.com/?2py5cjdzd2n


Kyosuke Himuro - ANGEL

http://www.mediafire.com/?atlbtu9xo3u


Yoko Minamino - Toiki de Net

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxx9bwocrni


Yui Asaka - C-Girl

http://www.mediafire.com/?vtmumkxxyzu


Yoko Minamino - Haikarasanga tooru

http://www.mediafire.com/?einnzg1qu5e


Youko Minamino - Anata Wo Ai Shita

http://www.mediafire.com/?zm6ixupex5k


Shizuka Kudou - Fu-ji-tsu

http://www.mediafire.com/?ktj3vgzjaxr

Anonymous said...

Hello! Please re-upload the album.
Thanks in advance!

Rafael said...

Thank you very much!

MUSASHI said...

Link still working, thanks!!