Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Honda Minako (本田美奈子) NEW BEST Album

Sorry for taking so long to start filling the requests. The package with most of the requested CDs/artists should be here next week (at the latest) so I can start posting more then.

For now here is Honda Minako's NEW BEST album.



1. Satsui no Vacance (殺意のバカンス)
2. Suki to Iinasai (好きと言いなさい)
3. Temptation (Yuuwaku) (Temptation(誘惑))
4. 1986nen no Marilyn (1986年のマリリン)
5. Sosotte
6. The Cross -Ai no Juujika- (The Cross -愛の十字架-)
7. Oneway Generation
8. Crazy Nights
9. Heart Break
10. Kanashimi SWING (悲しみSWING)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Klees said...

Great one!!
I love Minako Honda very much!!

Thanks for your great effort

Anonymous said...

thx u !
i love minako ! dakishimeteeeeeee ! lol
:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you :D And thank you for you have done/are doing to expose older Japanese music, you're a superstar!

Anonymous said...

Thx for sharing.

Otakitty said...

Hello! I saw you post this in an LJ community and then I came to check out your blog. This is the first album I've downloaded from you and it takes me a while to go thru all my downloads, but I finally listened to it so I just wanted to give you my two cents.

I really liked Sosotte and 1986nen no Marilyn. I even looked up Minako-chan's performances on YouTube. She looked adorable doing her little dance on Sosotte.

Thank you for posting these albums! I've always loved japanese pop and 80's music so I find it amazing to have access to japanese pop music from the 80s!!
Thank you again for all your hard work!

I have the WINK Single Best Wink Memories 2CD collection. I think it would be a great addition to your site.

xザクx said...

Hi tsuzilla! if you have sometime I would love if you could do a repost of this album! I know your often busy so take time and hope all is well. THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Deleted