Saturday, August 9, 2008

Asaka Yui (浅香唯) HERSTORY Album

Here is Asaka Yui's HERSTORY album. It was released on December 1, 1988.



1. Ame ga Yuki ni Kawatta Yoru ni (雨が雪に変わった夜に)
2. Starship (スターシップ)
3. Egao ni Tameta Namida (笑顔にためた涙)
4. Honto Nara Taihen (ホントならタイヘン)
5. Migime Ippai no Natsu (右瞳いっぱいの夏)
6. Mirai e Tsuzuku Asa (未来へつづく朝)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, more Asaka Yui please... xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello 'tsuzilla,'
I have a question for you.
I have a couple of CD's I just bought that I thought you would be interested in. They are: the Onyanko Club Singles Complete collection おニャン子クラブ 「SINGLES」コンプリート)and the Iwai Yukiko Singles Complete collection (ゆうゆ Singles コンプリート). I was wondering if you would be interested in posting them to your blog.
Please contact me if interested! In the future I plan on also ordering collections from Sonoko Kawai (河合その子) or Minayo Watanabe(渡辺美奈代). Thank you...

Minako said...

I may have to leave friends network some time. Have the opportunity to contact. EMule p2p software installation

Minako Honda songs you must listen ah

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

mandela, I would definitely be interested in posting them here. Thank you for your offer.

You can contact me at portable.pop.music @ gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Do you have Asaka Yui's "Melody Fair", that's my fav of hers, it would be great if you could share that with us, thankxxxx.

sabaton said...

Asuka Yui (x)
Asaka Yui (o)

Thanks a lot ^^*

cxv said...

Hello Could You re-Upload this albums From Asaka Yui (浅香唯) by mediafire Please:
HERSTORY
Rainbow
Star Lights

Anonymous said...

Deleted or invalid