Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ushiroyubi Sasaregumi (うしろゆびさされ組) AN bALANCING TOY Album

Sorry for taking so long to do another post.

Anyways, here is Ushiroyubi Sasaregumi's AN bALANCING TOY album. It was released December 15, 1986.



1. Wazari! (技ありっ!)
2. Cosmos Dori no Iseijin (コスモス通りの異星人)
3. Not Only★But Also (のっとおんりぃ★ばっとおるそう)
4. Dan Dan Akaizukin (Dan Dan赤ずきん)
5. Gyouke! Hercules!! (行け!ヘラクレス!!)
6. Nagisa no『・・・・・』 (渚の『・・・・・』)
7. Hardboiled wa Osuki? (ハードボイルドはお好き?)
8. Namida Hororin Boogie (涙ほろりんブギ)
9. Watashi wa Chie no Rin‐puzzling- (わたしは知恵の輪‐puzzling-)
10. Sayonara Shitsuren Pierrot-kun (さよなら失恋ピエロくん)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

! Thanks for posting. My music library it's getting bigger and bigger!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, double-comment. I'm looking for some Moritaka Chisato's music, maybe you could help me?
Thank you :D

赤い百合 said...

Hello, may I ask 
Below is willing to share the contents of
Minako Honda picture the magazine,box,mp3

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your sharing :D I haven't been commenting/downloading recently because I've been busy, but I'm super grateful that you've taken all this time to share all this music! Once I get paid I'll be sure to invest in some of these CDs!

Minako said...

森高千里/ララ サンシャイン
http://www.mediafire.com/?ivk0d5jhy18

Minako said...

森高千里/ララ サンシャイン
http://www.mediafire.com/?ivk0d5jhy18

Anonymous said...

森高千里/ララ サンシャイン
http://www.mediafire.com/?ivk0d5jhy18

Minako said...

森高千里/ララ サンシャイン
http://www.mediafire.com/?ivk0d5jhy18

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I do have some Moritaka Chisato albums coming in the mail though I don't know when they'll arrive. I have some songs but since I didn't rip them I don't want to post them in a post so I'll upload it here.

Moritaka Chisato music

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I do have some Honda Minako albums that will be coming in the mail. I'll be sure to post them when they arrive.

Anonymous said...

o my god ! i love that !

And do u've got something of うしろ髪ひかれ隊 onegai ! thx u <3

Anonymous said...

godbless you!tsuzilla
thank for this ushiroyubi epic stuff

ajibon1965 said...

sankyuuuuuuuuuuuu i love ushiroyubi its so hard to find their stuff your blog is like heaven thanks dude

Andhi Lee said...

This file is still deleted.

KIKyna said...

Could you share the album again? The links are disable.

Anonymous said...

Pleeeeeease re-upload

Anonymous said...

Invalid or deleted

Anonymous said...

Please re-upload, links are dead!