I decided to make this a request post since I'd like to know what people would like to see posted here. So now is your time to request any artist you would like to see posted here. You can also request certain albums as well.
However I may not be able to fill all requests. If the CD is hard to find or if it is very expensive I probably will not be able to get it.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
72 comments:
Anymore Asaka Yui Album? I really like her voice, and it would be great if you got the スケバン刑事 ラスト·メモリアル~麻宮サキよ永遠に~ Album.
Honda Minako is great too.
Do you know anything about Qlair? They were a group from the early 1990's. They made some songs I like, including '眩しくて' and '冒険のSunnyday.' If you had anything from them I would be so grateful!
Also, I ran across another artist by the name of '沢田玉恵.' She has a 1986 song called '花の精 -わたしのON-AIR-' - you can see it on youtube. I love the song but it's a little obscure and I haven't been able to find it. Any help you could give would be great. Thanks!
Hello
KAORU AKIMOTO - cologne (1986)
MARIKO TONE - purple (1985)
NOERI KOJIMA - cool fax
MIHO NAKAYAMA - one and only (1987)
Thanks !
I'm interested in realeases of these groups/soloists:
CoCo
Qlair
森高千里
中山美穂
高橋由美子
レモンエンジェル
制服向上委員会
Thanks!
I'd like to request:
河合その子 - Any releases
工藤静香 - ミステリアス
吉田真里子 - ブーケ
小川範子 - 吟遊少女
Thanks!
Hi~! Do you have anything by the Candies? I'm interested in hearing their songs. Thank you :D
Oh and sorry for double posting (especially to request again), but do you have any Saitou Yuki albums? The songs I'm looking for mainly are Jounetsu and Shiroi Honnou. Thank you!
Is there any change for :
Cindy - Angel Touch 1990?
Would be great. :-)
Hi
Iijima Mari albums would be appreciated.
+ + +
A series of 10 annual CDs 1980-1989 [each about 100 MB]:
続・青春歌年鑑 1980
01. 舟唄(八代亜紀)
02. 別れても好きな人(ロス・インディオス&シルビア)
03. おまえとふたり(五木ひろし)
04. 愛染橋(山口百恵)
05. 悲しき友情(西条秀樹)
06. セクシー・ユー(モンロー・ウォーク)(郷ひろみ)
07. Hey Lady優しくなれるかい(庄野真代)
08. 道化師のソネット(さだまさし)
09. 倖せさがして(五木ひろし)
10. ビューティフル・エネルギー(甲斐バンド)
11. ふたり酒(川中美幸)
12. 蜃気楼(クリスタルキング)
13. 雨の慕情(八代亜紀)
14. 恋の綱わたり(中村晃子)
15. 哀愁でいと(田原俊彦)
16. Yes・No(オフコース)
17. 狂った果実(アリス)
18. 防人の詩(さだまさし)
19. 私はピアノ(高田みづえ)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=8LF7GGEH
続・青春歌年鑑 1981
01. ブランデーグラス(石原裕次郎)
02. 夫婦舟(三笠優子)
03. 帰ってこいよ(松村和子)
04. 愛はかげろう(雅夢)
05. 出航(さすらい)(寺尾聡)
06. Mr.ブルー~私の地球~(八神純子)
07. 一恵(山口百恵)
08. 眠れぬ夜(西条秀樹)
09. サンセット・メモリー(杉村尚美)
10. 春咲小紅(矢野顕子)
11. 驛舎(さだまさし)
12. 17才(河合奈保子)
13. めぐり逢いふたたび(杉良太郎)
14. シンデレラ・サマー(石川優子)
15. ブキ浮ぎ I LOVE YOU(田原俊彦)
16. すみれ色の涙(岩崎宏美)
17. 白いパラソル(松田聖子)
18. サヨナラ模様(伊藤敏博)
19. ふるさと(松山千春)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=JPNIUY4B
続・青春歌年鑑 1982
01. 聖母たちのララバイ(岩崎宏美)
02. 情熱・熱風・せれなーで(近藤真彦)
03. 小麦色のマーメイド(松田聖子)
04. ジェームス・ディーンのように(Johnny)
05. い・け・な・いルージュマジック(忌野清志郎+坂本龍一)
06. 男の勲章(嶋大輔)
07. NINJIN娘(田原俊彦)
08. ラ・セゾン(アン・ルイス)
09. 少女A(中森明菜)
10. デザイアー(もんた&ブラザーズ))
11. 100%…SOかもね!(シブがき隊)
12. すずめ(増田けい子)
13. だって・フォーリンラブ・突然(三原順子)
14. センチメンタル・ジャーニー(松本伊代)
15. 南十字星(西城秀樹)
16. ラブレター(河合奈保子)
17. 渚のシンデレラ(柏原よしえ)
18. サチコ(ニック・ニューサ)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=ZTKGWN9C
続・青春歌年鑑 1983
01. 秘密の花園(松田聖子)
02. 禁区(中森明菜)
03. 冬のリヴィエラ(森進一)
04. そんなヒロシに騙されて(高田みずえ)
05. キャッツ・アイ(杏里)
06. 愛の中へ(渡辺徹)
07. ZIGZAGセブンティーン(シブがき隊)
08. 夢芝居(梅沢富美男)
09. invitation(河合奈保子)
10. 氷雨(日野美歌)
11. 琥珀色の想い出(あみん)
12. 19 00の街(野口五郎)
13. 真夏の一秒(近藤真彦)
14. 素敵にシンデレラ・コンプレックス(郷ひろみ)
15. シャワーな気分(田原俊彦)
16. 家路(岩崎宏美)
17. 細雪(五木ひろし)
18. 兄弟船(鳥羽一郎)
19. セカンド・ラブ(中森明菜)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=YIEXYM7A
続・青春歌年鑑 1984
01. 十戒(1984)(中森明菜)
02. 北ウイング(中森明菜)
03. ピンクのモーツァルト(松田聖子)
04. 悲しみがとまらない(杏里)
05. 桃色吐息(高橋真梨子)
06. 渚のはいから人魚(小泉今日子)
07. 一番野郎(近藤真彦)
08. 愛・おぼえていますか(飯島真理)
09. 騎士道(田原俊彦)
10. つぐない(テレサ・テン)
11. 喝!(シブがき隊)
12. サヨナラは八月のララバイ(吉川晃司)
13. 恋人たちのペイヴメント(アルフィー))
14. カム・フラージュ(柏原芳恵)
15. 時に愛は(松本伊代)
16. -Dreaming Girl-恋、はじめまして(岡田有希子)
17. 娘よ(芦屋雁之助)
18. 浪花節だよ人生は(木村友衛)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=4E3T3G6N
続・青春歌年鑑 1985
01.悲しみにさよなら(安全地帯)
02.翼の折れたエンジェル(中村あゆみ)
03.愛人(テレサ・テン)
04.飾りじゃないのよ涙は(中森明菜)
05.常夏娘(小泉今日子)
06.ユー・ガッタ・チャンス~ダンスで夏を抱きしめて(吉川晃司)
07.サイレンスがいっぱい(杉山清貴&オメガトライブ)
08.もう逢えないかもしれない(菊池桃子)
09.六本木心中(アン・ルイス)
10.俺ら東京さ行くだ(吉幾三)
11.そして…めぐり逢い(五木ひろし)
12.ハート・オブ・レインボー(チェッカーズ)
13.夢絆(近藤真彦)
14.ミ・アモーレ(中森明菜)
15.早春物語(原田知世)
16.ラッキーチャンスをもう一度(C.C.B)
17.雨の西麻布(とんねるず)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=LN1SR5HP
続・青春歌年鑑 1986
01.DESIRE(中森明菜)
02.ツイてるねノッてるね(中山美穂)
03.ダンシング・ヒーロー(荻野目洋子)
04.歌謡曲(とんねるず)
05.デカメロン伝説(少年隊)
06.キャンドルの瞳(吉川晃司)
07.NANA(チェッカーズ)
08.恋のロープをほどかないで(新田恵利)
09.ジプシー・クイーン(中森明菜)
10.青空のかけら(斉藤由貴)
11.夏を待てない(国生さゆり)
12.象さんのすきゃんてい(うしろゆびさされ組)
13.不思議な手品のように(新田恵利)
14.風のインビテーション(福永恵規)
15.シンデレラたちへの伝言(高井麻巳子)
16.お先に失礼(おニャン子クラブ)
17.夢色のメッセージ(西村知美)
18.季節はずれの恋(吉沢秋絵)
19.やぶさかでない(とんねるず)
20.Fin(中森明菜)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=R0YS8HSC
続・青春歌年鑑 1987
01.木枯らしに抱かれて(小泉今日子)
02.Pearl-White Eve(松田聖子)
03.WAKU WAKUさせて(中山美穂)
04.六本木純情派(荻野目洋子)
05.バラードのように眠れ(少年隊)
06.TANGO NOIR(中森明菜)
07.話かけたかった(南野陽子)
08.マリオネット(BOOWY)
09.TOO ADULT(渡辺美奈代)
10.ヴィーナス(長山洋子)
11.雪国(吉幾三)
12.追憶(五木ひろし)
13.IT’S TOUGH(渡辺美里)
14.終わらないSUNSET(吉川晃司)
15.「派手!!!」(中山美穂)
16.技ありっ!(うしろゆびさされ組)
17.湾岸太陽族(荻野目洋子)
18.北の旅人(石原裕次郎)
19.命くれない(瀬川瑛子)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=06XMZJOC
続・青春歌年鑑 1988
01.Heart and Soul(浜田麻里)
02.SEVEN DAYS WAR(TM NETWORK)
03.Again(工藤静香)
04.ストレンジャーtonight(荻野目洋子)
05.ふたり(少年隊)
06.想いで迷子(チョー・ヨンピル)
07.それは・・・黄昏(五木ひろし)
08.憂き世川(瀬川瑛子)
09.TATOO(中森明菜)
10.スターダスト・ドリーム(荻野目洋子)
11.素直にアイム・ソーリー(チェッカーズ)
12.C-Girl(浅香唯)
13.愛は心の仕事です(ラ・ムー)
14.You’re My Only Shinin’ Star(中山美穂)
15.渚のすべて(MORNING MOON,RISING SUN)(杉山清貴)
16.Good Morning-Call(小泉今日子)
17.男と女のはしご酒(武田鉄矢・芦川よしみ)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=NYWV46BO
続・青春歌年鑑 1989
01.黄砂に吹かれて(工藤静香)
02.涙をみせないで(Wink)
03.Return to Myself(浜田麻里)
04.TIME ZONE(男闘呼組)
05.GLORIA(ZIGGY)
06.酒よ(吉幾三)
07.LIAR(中森明菜)
08.ともだち(中村あゆみ)
09.涙はどこへいったの(南野陽子)
10.まいったネ今夜(少年隊)
11.17才(森高千里)
12.TRUE LOVE(浅香唯)
13.雨酒場(香西かおり)
14.語りつぐ愛に(薬師丸ひろ子)
15.Cherie(チェッカーズ)
16.キ・ツ・イ(玉置浩二)
17.Dear Friends(PERSONZ))
18.最後の言い訳(徳永英明)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=PLG2QVY0
18 Minami no Yoko tracks:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9021d087b31fef3195af63b7d44918aaf622d6f4e701c7e7
Hi,
That Yoko link above got cut off.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=
9021d087b31fef3195af63b7d44918
aaf622d6f4e701c7e7
I hope this shows up better.
Just get rid of the line breaks.
The 18 songs are: Toiki de Net, Anata o Ai Shitai, Kaze no Madrigal, Rakuen No Door, Sukebandeka The Movie, Merry Christmas, Mizu no Diamond, Kanashimi Monumento, Sukebandeka, Aki kara Soba ni Ite, Aki no Indication, Hazukashii Sugite, Pandora no Koibito, Revival, Hanataba o Kowashite, Sayonara no Memai, Haikarasan ga Toru, Hanashikaketakatta, Sekkin, and Kaeritakunai
* * *
I also came across a video of the TV show Best Ten from 1985-03-31 & 1986-04-10 with Minamino Yoko, The Alfee, Nakamori Akina [393mb 48 mins avi] (No password) It sure beats YouTube!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZXN0VQO
[From a Hong Kong site http://cn.w-inds.hk]
i'd like some kimiko kasai albums
thanks
Do you have Onishi Yuka's "Shadow Hunter"? This is one of SUKEBAN DEKA's song,also rare,I couldn't get it.
my request
satomi fukunaga
marina watanabe
minayo watanabe
nitta eri
ushiroyubi sasaregumi
kawai sonoko
ONYANKO FTW!!
I know this is very hard to get but have you got 立花理佐's "15才神話" and "初恋神話", I love her music, please please please.
My requests:
岡田有希子 十月の人魚
柏原芳恵 luster
hi^^ i don't have a google account...so i can just say that i only have THANKS GIVING,OCEAN SIDE from momoko,i want all her albums thanx~~ i have about 11 eps of her,i will rip them into mp3 ^^
my msn is slsk_king@hotmail.com,plz add my msn thanx
Could you upload anything from Cotton, Ribbon, Candies, Wink, Qlair, Pumpkin, Girls Club, or BaBe? Thanks =)
I second BaBe and Ribbon. Anything from them would be great. Thanks.
I'm also looking for Qlair, Cotton, Ribbon, Yumeko Kitaoka, Rieko Miura's album "Kiss" & her B-sides & Wink's albums "Fairy Tone" if you have them, I'd be very greatful.
There has been already some good requests, but I'd like to add one more...
Anything from Mami Yamase (山瀬まみ) would be nice!
Mami @ Idolica
Younger Mami @ Youtube
Older Mami @ Youtube
Do you have singles with karaoke files? It would be great!
Hello!!
I'm looking for Tokunaga Hideaki and Kazumasa Oda's minor albums, especially those whose songs are not included in the Single Best or Jiko Best compilation sets. Vocalist 1,2 & 3 don't count as they're just covers :/ Thanks a bunch!
Btw, if anyone's interested in Dream Come True's older albums (1989-1996) just reply and I'll up. Cheers!
If you have the "Wow" and "Twin" albums by Hayami Yu, could you please upload them? I've been trying to find them used on otokichi.com and they never have those in stock. Thanks!
Can you upload Moritaka Chisato's Miha album from 1988! Please, she is a great singer! Her music is almost impossible to find!
I would be interested in more of Juri Hamada [浜田朱里], having heard she's been touted as the foremost of the post-Momoe artists that are closest to her in singing style.
There's a Golden J-Pop The Best album of hers that's around, and if you need financial assistance in obtaining it, I wouldn't mind at all in helping you. You're doing a great job enough providing all this wonderful music for us.
If you could find Maiko Konishi (especially the single of Mr Juggler), Sudou Akira and Saori Saitoh albums it would be great! :D
if you can upload some this album
please upload if you havefree time
tube-summer dream
ost.city hunter
wink-velvet,concert shining star
you hayami-dear
coco-best hits
marina-diary,sunny side,funny face
miss
I am the friend from thailand.
Would you mind posting these one?
Momoko Kikuchi : Tropic Of Capricorn (and more
that not included in your former post)
Hiromi Go : hiromi go no hanzai
Yuki Saito : Moon
Miho Nakayama : Mellow
Miho Nakayama : Jeweluna
Miho Nakayama : Hide'n'Seek
The Checkers : OOps!
The Checkers : I have A Dream
The Checkers : Blue Moon Stone
Thanks So much.
藤井一子(Fujii Ichiko) "Golden Best"
松本典子(Matsumoto noriko)"いっぱいのかすみ草"
Thanks. here is Grrrrrreat bolg!
To First Anonymous.
スケバン刑事 ラストメモリアル~麻宮サキよ永遠に~
i uploaded to my "esnips" folder.
http://www.esnips.com/web/idol80s
001~003.zip (3files)
allmost Sukeban-Deka Tv Songs & Movie Songs
Would you mind posting うしろゆび指され組(ushiroyubi sasaregumi)”ふ・わ・ふ・ら”(fu wa fu ra)?
Pls Pls Pls help me find Akina Nakamori's singles collection. Thanks in advance.
Konishi Maiko / Mr. Juggler [Single]
anyone got it or a link?
been looking everywhere for it!
Any album by Itou Maiko?
Do you have any (I'm sorry for my incredibly long list, here, I'll make one):
-Eriko Tamura
-Yu Hayami
-Rie Fujiwara
-Naoko Kawai
-Miho Nakayama
and any more Minako Honda
albums?
I would appreciate it so much! This blog is the best!!!
矢野顕子-anything, especially before the '90's
I am looking for “Goodbye, my friend” by Shouko Suzuki, from her 1993 album Radiogenic (ESCB-1444).
Thank you so much for uploading Hikaru Nishida’s Love Always album, by the way!
Please any 80s albums from Matsuda Seiko and Nakamori Akina! And Yamaguchi Momoe, Candies album would be nice. Thanks for the hard work!
Hello
sonoko kawai Siesta
Would love to know if you have any solo albums by 忌野清志郎 (Kiyoshiro Imawano) from any time-period? I know alot of his stuff is recent, but really anything would be appreciated.
I put up his 'King', 'God' & 'Baby #1' over here if you are interested:
http://lucidmedia.blogspot.com/2010/04/3-albums-by-kiyoshiro-imawano.html
Keep up the great blog/work....you are one of my favorites for anything Japanese :)
brianakira ...
can u make 続・青春歌年鑑 again...??
the link alrdy dead..thanks a lot!!!!
I second Fuji Ichiko! I love her songs!
I would also like any more Honda Minako, if possible.
also,
-Nakamori Akina's early albums
-Hayami Yu's late albums (please! I love her songs so much!!)
-Tamura Eriko's Twin Best album (if possible)
-more Princess Princess
-Pink Sapphire
-Hatada Rie
-More Kawai Naoko
I also think I saw another Hamada Juri fan in there ^^
-Kousaka Miyuki
-Takako Ohta
-If possible, the Hayami Yu and Oginome Yoko duet, "Show Me."
I think I also saw a Nishida Hikaru fan out there ^^ second that, too
-possibly Saganaka Haruko
-Ishino Mako
-Yamase Mami
-more Yoko Oginome, if possible
but the most important to me would be 1. Hayami Yu, 2. Nakamori Akina, 3. Fuji Ichiko, and 4. Minako Honda
thank you so much!
はじめまして、日本語でごめんなさい。
いつも、このサイト楽しく拝見してます。
次のアイドルのリクエストをします。
・島田奈美
・松本典子
よろしくお願いします。
Hello!
Thank you for the very good blog.
Now to my request.
Do you happen to have any album with Nakamura Ayumi (中村あゆみ). Preferably some 'best collection', I don't know which of her album(s) that is/are it.
Thank you in advance. :)
Her discography:
Midnight Kids (1984.10.21.)
Be True (1985.5.21)
FAIR CHILD (1986.3.21)
Holly-Night (1986.12.16)
Smalltown Girl (1987.4.21)
HEART of DIAMONDS (1987.11.21)
INNOCENT TEARS (1988.5.18)
KIDS BLUE (1989.6.24)
BROTHER (1990.8.29)
Calendar Girl (1991.8.21)
HEART of DIAMONDS II (1992.7.29)
Dreams (1993.2.24)
Decade-Ayumi Live- (1993.11.24)
Be Natural (1994.8.24)
Cry Baby (1995.7.12)
Live with LIZ (1998.12.24)
rocks (2004.8.4)
YES (2005.7.20)
Grapefruit Moon (2006.4.26)
Hi! If your still taking requests, please upload クリスタルキング's albums.
Album with 大都会、蜃気楼 or 何処へ would definitely be one's I'd be looking forward to~
and, Great collection! Thanks for taking your time sharing~
to luffet.
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-forum.html
I guess, nobody read this "Request Post"
I wonder if anyone still reads this, but if someone does then I'd really appreciate some Johnny's seniors albums from say: shibugakitai and Go Hiromi, Hikaru Genji and Otokogumi.
Thanks!
If you're still taking requests, an upload of Kudoh Shizuka's Karelia mini album would be very much appreciated if you happen to have it!
The Tatsuro Yamashita albums are wonderful. More from him would be very appreciated.
Thanks for helping me rediscovering the sounds of my youth.
Do you still use this post? If so, can I make a request? I'm looking for a Checkers CD that contain "NANA". I guess its name is "GO". Thank you in advance.
Sorry, I forgot to mention: also "CANCEL", by Honda Minako. Please!
See you later.
Yeah, I still check here. It's just there are so many requests that I do not have the money to fill it all. I do try if I have extra money though lol
I do have a Checkers album with NANA on it, though it's not GO. I hope that's alright.
Hello ^-^
I wanted to know if you had a concert of Akina Nakamori's to share ?
Because I would love to see her live (there are some videos on Youtube and I loved them !)
If you haven't, no problem ^-^
Thank you for all your CDs, it's a pleasure :DD
Very cool thing you are doing
Like others have said it would be nice to get some more stuff from the 60's and 70's
I was only able to find the peanuts
maybe some more stuff in line with this
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22614457/Nippon%20Girls%20-%20Japanese%20Pop%2C%20Beat%20%26%20Boss.zip
Will disturb you.
You will be requested please do so in part or any of the CD BOX GOLDEN DAYS Minako Honda was released on October 26, 2011, or TWIN BEST of Minako Honda.
Because my English is not, so please forgive the clumsy sentences that are translated into English by Google. Thank you.
Yoshitaka Minami first album 摩天楼のヒロイン, also SPEAK LOW, MONTAGE, or another by your taste.
Thaks!
Hi! ^-^
Do you have the single Present (プレゼント) from Tokyo Shounen (東京少年)? I'm really looking for it!
Byee!
Would love to hear Moritaka Chisato's "Pepperland" (1992) and "Taiyo" (1996).
I appreciate your blog and check out your posts regularly.
Thanks!
Yoshie Hayasaka, any album, please! ^^
I have been getting into the 80's Japanese funk lately and it would be great if someone re-uploaded 'Kaoru Akimoto – Cologne' Its so incredibly rare and expensive. I would love to hear the whole album. I know someone years ago posted it here but it was on megaupload...
Awesome blog, keep it up!
Hi! Do you have anything by TM Network? I'd also like to request some more Watanabe Misato. Please! ;)
Oh, and thanks for your awesome blog. Keep posting! :)
Hey there, I'm searching for these two albums:
Saint Four - We're Saint Four
Saint Four - The Audition (Soundtrack)
Thanks in advance!
Hai do you have BEST & CULT (1998.05.21) from Village Singers. I like their song "Amairo no Kami no Otome"
Thanks.
Trying to find Hidemi Ishikawa - LOVE COMES QUICKLY~霧の都の異邦人~ I've search all over the net in English and Japanese but no luck. Videos are no longer available. Can you help?
Sorry and "Tonight Is Forever" by Hidemi Ishikawa. Thanks
Hi yoshie kashiwabara [luster]please!
I'd like to request:
akina nakamori [possibility][anniversary][fushigi]
naoko kawai[daydreamcoast][nine half]
thank you!
東京少年!!
Thank you!
"青い夢" by Hamada Juri (浜田朱里)
"浪漫幻夢" by Mariko Fuji (藤真利子)
I'd be so incredibly appreciative if you could find and post either one. I've been searching for both for months and can't find them anywhere. Thanks, your blog is the best!
Also, if I could make one last request, I'd really like to hear "おりじなる・ふぁーすと・あるばむ" and "ほそい銀色の雨" by Chinatsu Nakayama. Both are on the Japanese iTunes store but since I live in the United States, I can't buy them. Once again, I'd really appreciate it if you could post either of these things! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment