Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Okada Yukiko (岡田有希子) Okurimono II Album

By request here is Okada Yukiko's Okurimono II album. It was released December 5, 1985.



1. Futari Dake no Ceremony (二人だけのセレモニー)
2. Summer Beach
3. Kanashii Yokan (哀しい予感)
4. Love Fair
5. PRIVATE RED
6. Hoshi to Yoru to Koibitotachi (星と夜と恋人たち)
7. Koibitoatchi no Calendar (恋人たちのカレンダー)
8. Futari no Blue Train (二人のブルー・トレイン)
9. Kohitsuji NOTE (小羊NOTE)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

8 comments:

BF said...

Thank you for uploading FAIRY and Okurimono II! ^^

Anonymous said...

i love love fair ! thx u thx u very much !

Anonymous said...

Hi, unfoutunately the links are not available anymore... can you please re-upload? Thanks in advance...

Unknown said...

Could you upload the other 2 Okurimono albums? Please Please.

usagi67 said...

Hello, I got 岡田有希子 十月の人魚 and Okurimono I + Hana no image single, but I don't know how to post it. Zipping seems to be hard with japanese characters.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yukiko Okada - October Mermaid
http://depositfiles.com/files/b82j3tqye

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!!