Monday, April 21, 2008

Onishi Yuka (大西結花) Le reve Album

Since I haven't posted in awhile and I just finished watching Sukeban Deka Counterattack of the Kazama Sisters so I thought I'd share this album. It has been uploaded in a higher quality than what is posted on KMC. This album came out March 25, 1988.



1. Tasogare no Etude (黄昏のエチュード)
2. Ai no Pirenees (愛のピレネー)
3. C'est L'amour (セ・ラムール-C'est l'amour-)
4. Velvet Romance (ヴェルヴェット・ロマンス)
5. DANCING CHERRY
6. Mimosa no Kiseki (ミモザの奇跡)
7. Mabushii Omoi ni Shite (まぶしい想いにして)
8. Yume... Rainy Heart (夢・・・Rainy heart)
9. Kinou Yori Suteki ni... (昨日よりステキに・・・)
10. Hikari no Naka de -Smile on Me- (光の中で-Smile on me)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

If everything goes well, I hope to have some scans up soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing :D I love discovering older Japanese artists!

Anonymous said...

Great site! I'm spreading the word. :)

always on my mind... said...

now i just pick sukeban the movie
to see aganin too^^

Anonymous said...

Gracias as always