Sunday, April 13, 2008

Okada Yukiko (岡田有希子) FAIRY Album

For the first CD I decided to share, I'd thought I'd share one of my favorites. This is Okada Yukiko's album 'FAIRY'. It was released March 21, 1985. This is the same one that I posted over on KMC however I ripped it again as a much higher quality.



1. Kaze no Mahou de... (風の魔法で・・・)
2. Walking In The Moonlight
3. Me o Samashite, Darling (目をさまして、Darling)
4. Futari Dake no Ceremony (二人だけのセレモニー)
5. Mori no Fairy (森のフェアリー)
6. Oshare na Amaoto (おしゃれな雨音)
7. Stripe no Jelousy (ストライプのジェラシー )
8. Lady Joker
9. Anata o Wasureru Mahou ga Areba (あなたを忘れる魔法があれば)
10. Pop Up Lyceenne (ポップ・アップ・リセエンヌ)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

3 comments:

Sayu said...

thx u, best singer.
we never forget u Yukiko.

Amika said...

this is definitely her best album.. it's has most of her best songs here.. we will never forget you yukko!!

Anonymous said...

very nice music, thank you.