It has been what feels like a while since my last post so here is Kikuchi Momoko's OCEAN SIDE album. It was released September 10, 1984.
1. OCEAN SIDE 2. SHADOW SURFER 3. BLIND CURVE 4. SUMMER EYES 5. Futari no NIGHT DRIVE (ふたりの NIGHT DIVE) 6. Seishun no Ijiwaru (青春のいじわる) 7. EVENING BREAK 8. SO MANY DREAMS 9. I WILL
Hello! lirat here Thank you so much for your post on the Kyu chan photos, they are fantastic! I have seen them on the japanese yahoo auction site, but I have been unable to purchase them. How did you find them?? thanks again, so wonderfull... /lirat
Her Second Album is also good, esp Track 10, and Third Album Adventure is also very good - Overture, Adventure, Night Cruising, Tomorrow all excellent. Check out her new song with Suzuki Masayuki.
Thank you very very much. I am Momoko's fan and have been looking for her cd for more than a year. Will be back constantly to check out more of your kind uploads.
Listening for the 1st TIME IN MY LIFE to YOUR 80s-90s J-POP GEMS; I now fully comprehend why Japanese customers like so much bands like SWING OUT SISTER; SHAKATAK; LEVEL 42; MATT BIANCO (even in Fukuoka!)and FM radio stations have this STARBUCKS BUBBLE POP with those groups mentioned...sheer bristlng sparkling..DE-LITE ..Arigato !!!!
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
9 comments:
Hello! lirat here
Thank you so much for your post on the Kyu chan photos, they are fantastic! I have seen them on the japanese yahoo auction site, but I have been unable to purchase them. How did you find them??
thanks again, so wonderfull...
/lirat
Hello! Thank you for this album ^^
I like this singer has a beautiful voice! did you Album "ADVENTURE" 86' ?
wouaw ! She is ramu, no ? I LOVE RAMU ! But i don't find Ramu's mp3. . .
thx u for album ! :D
Her Second Album is also good, esp Track 10, and Third Album Adventure is also very good - Overture, Adventure, Night Cruising, Tomorrow all excellent.
Check out her new song with Suzuki Masayuki.
Thank you very very much.
I am Momoko's fan and have been looking for her cd for more than a year.
Will be back constantly to check out more of your kind uploads.
thank for sharing your cd
i try io find this cd
cos i love her song in this album
merci beaucoup
Dear Sensei:
Listening for the 1st TIME IN MY LIFE
to YOUR 80s-90s J-POP GEMS; I now
fully comprehend why Japanese customers like so much bands like
SWING OUT SISTER; SHAKATAK; LEVEL 42;
MATT BIANCO (even in Fukuoka!)and FM
radio stations have this STARBUCKS BUBBLE POP with those groups mentioned...sheer bristlng sparkling..DE-LITE ..Arigato !!!!
Thanks for good job!
Ilove j-songs!!
Post a Comment