
1. Fuyu Jikan (冬時間)
2. Aru Bishou (ある微笑)
3. Usotsuki (うそつき)
4. Tsuioku no Adieu (追憶のアデュー)
5. Hoshi no Seseragi (星のせせらぎ)
6. Tender Rain (テンダー・レイン)
7. Shiranpuri (知らんぷり)
8. Juugatsu no Tabibito (十月の旅人)
9. Yume Kaikisen (夢回帰線)
10. Shuumatsu no Meigaza (週末の名画座)
Download
11 comments:
thank you very much
Nice to hear your music again!
Thank you so much. This is my favorite blog! Glad to see more updates :)
Thank you very much.
I'm looking for this hard to find japanese records.
Do you have maybe some of this?
Kei Ogura - Dream Chasing People
Joe Yamanaka - To The New World
Mayumi Itsuwa - Today
Takao Kisugi - Zigu Zagu
Yasuko Agawa – When The World Turns Blue
Miyuki Nakajima - 10 Wings
Eikichi Yazawa - I Am A Model
Goro Noguchi - Goro In Los Angeles, U.S.A.
Noguchi Goro - LA Express
Goro Noguchi - Light Mellow
Kazumasa Oda - K.Oda
Keiko Mizukoshi - I'm Fine
Masaki Ueda - Charade
Naoko Kawai - Daydream Coast
Sadao Watanabe - Front Seat
Tatsuhiko Yamamoto - Next
Toshifumi Hinata - Original TV Series
Yoshiyuki Suzuki - L.A. Lullaby
THX
You really have impressive collection of 80s jpop! These albums are out of prints, so they are extremely hard to find. keep up the good work!
Thanks for these. By the way, what happened to the site? You use to update a lot, but stopped last year.
Uh hi. It's been a long time...but um...is this blog dead?
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love your blog. I've discovered so much great music here and this is my go-to place to appreciate some wonderful oldies. It's been over a year since you posted and I hope you're doing well. I'm a little sad that there hasn't been anything new here lately. Even if you don't decide to post here anymore, I just wanted to send a big thank you for this blog!
Post a Comment