Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Yamaguchi Momoe (山口百恵) A FACE IN A VISION Album

Here is Yamaguchi Momoe's A FACE IN A VISION album. It was released on April 1, 1979.



1. Mahogany Morning (マボガニー・モーニング)
2. Ai no Yukue (愛の行方)
3. Kanashiki Drummer Man (悲しきドラマー・マン)
4. Odayakana Kouzu (おだやかな構図)
5. Bi Silent (美・サイレント)
6. Day Dream (デイ・ドゥリーム)
7. Garcon Ami (ギャルソン・アミ)
8. Taberarete Shimatta Baku (喰べられてしまった獏)
9. Suiyoubi no Kuore (水曜日のクオレ)
10. Omoide no Mirage (想い出のミラージュ)
11. Yoru e... (夜へ…)

Download

10 comments:

Killy said...

Thank you!

Too-Tsie said...

oh my God, you're back!

thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love her songs.

Anonymous said...

thank you! (and glad for you to come back :-) )


sacha from italy

Gnocchimochi said...

Welcome back! Thank you for all the Momoe!

Erique Fat Owl said...

You're back!!! Thank you so much!! Welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

Quite possibly Momoe’s best record, and that’s saying something! Thank you a million times for this gem, man. SO vital.

dre said...

Its 2017 and I'm back to get this rare Yamaguchi classic thx for keeping the links alive Admin looking forward to this and I wonder if you have more classic J pop to share.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you for this and always having a amazing site with this wonderful music i'd never hear without it. Cheers and best wishes in 2017!! :D

Anonymous said...

Just want to say thx a lot for this I still listen to 80s Jpop to this day the music is very relaxing and soothing still a fan.