
1. Hitomi no Innocent (瞳のInnocent)
2. Saradian Age (サラディアン・エイジ)
3. Hajimete no Delicate (はじ めてのデリケ-ト)
4. Tenshi no Kyuujitsu (天使の休日)
5. Acoustic Rain (アコ-ス ティック・レイン)
6. Severe (シビア-)
7. Hizaue no AUTUMN (膝上の AUTUMN)
8. Ikenai Yume Bakari (いけない夢ばかり)
9. Snow Bunny
10. Yoake no Naive (夜明けのナイ-ブ)
MediaFire
8 comments:
thank you so much
Thanks so much for all these albums! I don't know if you do requests but if you happen to have any Pool Bit Boys albums, it'd be great to hear them! Only just heard their music a couple of weeks back and really like it.
Thanks!!
Checking it out, thanks!
本当にありがとうございます
長い間お世話になります
すごいですね~
全部自分のcdからでしょか
I wanna wish you a happy new year & new 'old' albums for me ;)
Thank you very much for all the updates! Do you make requests? If so, could you please upload the albums "Digitalian is eating breakfast" (1989) and "Hit Factory" (1992) by Komuro Tetsuya (小室哲哉)? I looked everywhere but all I could find was his recent works. Happy New Year! :)
Solingen's Solo Titanium Razor - Etienne-A-Lite - Titanium-Arts
It is made with a polished solid steel titanium exhaust oxide titanium wedding rings core 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback made of platinum, how to get titanium white octane platinum, and titanium. The blade titanium mig 170 height of this razor will increase without impact or irritation.$44.00 · In stock
Post a Comment