Friday, May 2, 2014

Kawai Sonoko (河合その子) MODE DE SONOKO Album

Here is Kawai Sonoko's MODE DE SONOKO album. It was released on October 5, 1986.



1. Ai no Immigration (愛のImmigration)
2. Ameagari no Silhouette (雨上がりのシルエット)
3. Paralilatan no Yoru (パラディラタンの夜)
4. Yurushite Aventure (許してアバンチュール)
5. Jopanni no Sasayaku (ジョバンニの囁き)
6. Kotae wa Adieu (答えはアデュー)
7. Cafe Terrasse no Hitorigoto (カフェテラスの独り言)
8. Seira ce et la (サエラ ca et la)
9.Saikai no Labyrinth (再会のラビリンス)
10. Hishochi no Ennui (避暑地のアンニュイ)
11. PARIS ga Kikoeru (PARISが聞こえる)

MediaFire

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for more Sonoko Kawai, thank you so much! :)

midori said...

OMG!! I love this album, thak you so much for great present, Can you upload some album from Ogawa Noriko?

Unknown said...

waiting for this one for a while. thanks.

Claude Lago said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but... could you upload the album titled "Sixteen" of Shimada Nami (島田奈美) or some other album from her? Thanks. :D