Here is Checkers' GO album. It was released on May 2, 1987.
1. REVOLUTION 2007
2. YOU'RE A REPLICANT(cama cama moo moo)
3. MELLOW TONIGHT
4. Nana
5. BLUES OF IF
6. TOKYO CONNECTION
7. I LOVE YOU SAYONARA
8. MY GRADUATION
9. GO INTO THE WHOLE
10. QUATRE SAISONS
11. MR. BOY o Sagashite (MR.BOYをさがして)
Great to see you around these parts still, friend! I just showed Sonoko Kawai's "Rouge et Blue" album to my gf, and she loves it. That feat wouldn't be possible without the music you posted, which had a really big part in changing my life and inspiring me as a writer. I hope you never stop what you do, as each album you post makes my days a little bit better! Peace!
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
9 comments:
I'm glad to see you're still around =] I was scared you had left us.
Happy you're still here! If you have any of Pink Lady's solo material (such as KEI's first album or MIE's first album), feel free to share <3
Hello! Do You know where to find Kumi Miyasato albums?
Great to see you around these parts still, friend! I just showed Sonoko Kawai's "Rouge et Blue" album to my gf, and she loves it. That feat wouldn't be possible without the music you posted, which had a really big part in changing my life and inspiring me as a writer. I hope you never stop what you do, as each album you post makes my days a little bit better! Peace!
I was worried that you were gone. Glad to see you're still around. And do you know where to find any albums by Junichi Kanemaru?
Thank You and happy new year!
Thanks for come back to life.
Welcome back !!!! glad to see you blog active again ..
Post a Comment