Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oginome Yoko (荻野目洋子) KNOCK ON MY DOOR Album

Here is Oginome Yoko's KNOCK ON MY DOOR album. It was released on



1. Machi Kirenai Hitomi (待ちきれない瞳)
2. Tobira wa Miracle (扉はミラクル)
3. KNOCK ON MY DOOR
4. ANGEL EYES
5. Gallery (FANTASY MIX) (ギャラリー (FANTASY Mix))
6. Yes, it's me
7. Type:B
8. JULIA
9. BEAT GOES ON
10. Koi ni Access (恋にアクセス)
11. Kirei ni Naritai (きれいになりたい)
12. Birthday ~ Epilogue (Birthday~エピローグ)

MediaFire

4 comments:

VaRy said...

Very Thank you ! I listen to my albums of my wholes preferer singer *o* I can make a request ? Do you have a Ohta Takako in your stock ? I love Ohta Takako and 200% and Takako Special, i have already... Thank you if you upload, I would appreciate you as a true fan

Wild Rose said...

Thanks!

And really, I don't know how to thank you for this blog. As a person who loves J-stuff and old school things, I can say that this blog is one of my paradises!

Claude Lago said...

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful album...excellent synth and beatwork. Thank you so much for sharing it. :)