Sunday, June 23, 2013

Matsuda Seiko (松田聖子) We Are Love Album

Here is Matsuda Seiko's We Are Love album. It was released on December 10, 1990.



1. Listen!!
2. Kiss Me Please
3. Tasogare ni Say Good-bye (たそがれにSay Good-bye)
4. Lemon Tea to Chocolate Parfait (レモンティーとチョコレートパフェ)
5. Mulholland Drive Cafe
6. We Are Love
7. Honki ni S-O-R-R-Y (本気にS・O・R・R・Y)
8. Africa
9. Drive Me To The Sky
10. Uwaki na My Boy (浮気なMy Boy)
11. Morning Beach~Spring Lake ni Te (Morning Beach~Spring Lakeにて)

MediaFire

5 comments:

Claude Lago said...

thank you!

always on my mind... said...

I Love This Album!!!

dre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dre said...

I was just wondering if you have any Jounouchi Sanae alubms in your collection she was one of the onyanko girls and I find her enka alubms amazing do you have any of her classics?

Anonymous said...

A talented singer and voice. I hope you also edit the CD "Love (Seiko Matsuda 20th Anniversary Best Selection)" say it is a true work of art. Mayumi