Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Circus (サーカス) WOMAN IN LOVE Album

Sorry for taking to long for the updates. I went though and reuploaded everything so everything should be working. I'll be going through the posts again to see if I missed anything.

Here is Circus' WOMAN IN LOVE album. It was released on June 1, 1988.



1. WOMAN IN LOVE
2. Yes…
3. Mukashi Mitai ni (昔みたいに)
4. Imitation
5. Tanin no Watashi -Slow na Bamen- (他人の私 -スローな場面-)
6. Windy Lady
7. Kokoro Kara Arigatou (心からありがとう)
8. Bedroom (ベッドルーム)
9. Kazeiro no Message (風色のメッセージ)

MediaFire

5 comments:

J-Canuck said...

Always loved "Mr. Summertime" by them. Good to see you again.

Corwyn said...

thank you for the post.

Farawaylover said...

Thank you for uploading your old entries. There were a bunch that I had been wanting to get but they were broken.

Lots of great stuff. You made my day. It's almost like kurisumasu!

I was wondering if you had any music by 石川ひとみ?

Claude Lago said...

thank you!

NightmareAirport said...

Thanks! I love Circus!