I finally got my record player working after years of owning it so I decided to test it out. Since I already have Waku Waku Sasete uploaded on a CD, I just uploaded the b-side. It might not be the best quality since I'm still getting used to using it.
Nakayama Miho's WAKU WAKU Sasete single was released on November 21, 1986.
Heart no Switch o Oshite (ハートのスイッチを押して)
MediaFire
4 comments:
thank you!
Which program have you used to rip the Lp?
I bought a record player (ion ttusb) that rips audio and makes it into mp3s. Then I use audacity to trim any static.
I also tried to use audacity to clean some rips, but with the plug-in that remove noise i only damage the whole audio.... Your song is very good.
I've tried to rip some Wada Kanako's 45", but the voice makes many noise, thats why i asked you...
Post a Comment