Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sakai Noriko (酒井法子) Blue Wind ~NORIKO Part IV~ Album

Here is Sakai Noriko's Blue Wind ~NORIKO Part IV~ album. It was released on June 21, 1989.



1. Kaze no Andante (風のアンダンテ)
2. Love Letter
3. Koi no Sanaka (恋のさなか)
4. Nagisa no Nemurihime (渚の眠り姫)
5. Omoide ni Kaeritai (思い出に帰りたい)
6. Himitsu no Garden (秘密のガーデン)
7. Mousugu no Yokan (もうすぐの予感)
8. Sanctuary (サンクチュアリ)
9. Natural (ナチュラル)
10. Dream Call
11. Tenshi ga Koreta Rainbow (天使がくれたレインボー)

MediaFire

9 comments:

Yukiko Forever! said...

Hey, Tsuzilla, do you have any idea where I could find a download for a Seiko Matsuda album anywhere? There aren't any on the forum that I could find, unfortunately.

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

Here is her subforum on the forum. It seems like not all the links are working though. I do have a couple Matsuda Seiko albums I could post.

Anonymous said...

Whhhaaaaat! Nori-P songs I don't have?! Thank youuuu! :D

fernande78 said...

eyy, Tsuzilla do you know which Noriko album have the song "salad days"?? I´ve looking a long long time for that song, however thanks for this album

Jarrett said...

The real name of this song is "Air - Salad Days" that's on the album "Magical Montage Company" release on 21 July 1991.
Here is the front cover : http://www.mmsuite.com/nshouse/images/CD/CDA13A.jpg and here is the back cover : http://www.mmsuite.com/nshouse/images/CD/CDA13B.jpg

Jarrett said...

Front Cover "http://www.mmsuite.com/nshouse/images/CD/CDA13A.jpg"
Back Cover : "http://www.mmsuite.com/nshouse/images/CD/CDA13B.jpg"

fernande78 said...

thanks for the info Jarret, but do you know where can i donwload it??

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

fernande78, I'll see what I can find for the album. I can't promise anything though.

always on my mind... said...

Thank you for sharing this album!!