Monday, August 8, 2011

Nyangilas (ニャンギラス) Saishou de Saigo Album

Here is Nyangilas' Saishou de Saigo album. It was released on August 25, 1986.



1. Watashi wa Rika-chan (私は里歌ちゃん)
2. Shitsuge ga Kibishi (躾が厳しいの)
3. Celery no Boyfriend (セロリのボーイフレンド)
4. Natsu ga Kireba (夏が来れば)
5. Shock ni Sawaru Koi (シャクにさわる恋)
6. Jibun de Yuu no mo Nandesu Keredo (自分でゆーのもなんですけれど)
7. Nee, Terenaide (ねえ、照れないで)
8. First Dance wa Nagisa de (ファースト・ダンスは渚で)
9. Itai Natsu (痛い夏)
10. Koi no Yuunagi (恋の夕凪)

MediaFire

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them so much
thx :)

liongig said...

thank you very much for uploading this. I must admit that I found the materials from Nyan Nyan and the solo materials from group members stronger than the sub Nyan Nyan groups. Still glad to be able to hear this album as I have heard some songs from Nyangilas.

dre said...

Yo thx so much for these ClassiCs I'm beginning to really luv j music cuz of this blog and I also like the new joinTs as weLL BTW do u have any EnKas from ur dusties? lol

GodzillaRadio said...

Hi..thanks for your great uploads.
I'm sure that you get many requests but if possible could you please get some albums by COMPLEX pleaaasee??

haha Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Claude Lago said...

thank you!