
1. Yume Bouken (夢冒険)
2. Fiord no Kaze (フィヨルドの風)
3. Yume Yori Aishite (夢より愛して)
4. Koi no Style (恋のスタイル)
5. No-Re-Na-I Teen-age (ノ・レ・な・い Teen-age)
6. Heart no Naka no Prism (ハートの中のプリズム)
7. Motto de Rikashii (もっとデリカシー)
8. Catchword ga Kiridasenai (キャッチワードが切り出せない)
MediaFire
10 comments:
Thank you for your sharing
i love nori-p ^^
she is so cute !!!
p.s if you have eisaku yoshida
and toru nakamura cd,
please upload for me,please ^^
Today is a great day! First time in this blog Nori-p appeared!
Thank you for posting this one!
Thanks :). Do You have her first album "Fantasia - Noriko Part I" from 1987? If yes, I would be very grateful if You could post it here :).
Ryo
I can't believe I don't already have this album. XD Thanks so much! <3
Since nori-p has been permanently banned from japanese entertainment industry, her albums are now collectable item.
Thank you for UL this out of print, forever banned album
do you have Okuda Keiko albums?
Do you have any SAYURI ISHIKAWA in your collection? I luv her songs
wowow
Thats exactly what I was going to ask! IShikawa Syuri please! If you have any that is...
Why was she banned?
Thanks for the banned music thought!
there's so many hot female singers :)
Post a Comment