Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nishimura Tomomi (西村知美) Pocket ni Ai Album

Here is Nishimura Tomomi's Pocket ni Ai album. It was released on August 26, 1987.



1. Hajimemashite Ai (New Remix Version) (初めまして 愛 (ニューリミックスヴァージョン))
2. Chisana Ai no Melody (小さな愛のメロディ)
3. Tomodachi ne (友だちね)
4. Ai Made Nani Mile (愛まで何マイル)
5. Kimi e no Diary (君へのダイアリー)
6. Pocket ni Taiyou (ポケットに太陽)
7. Kikyou Iro no Aishuu (桔梗色の哀愁)
8. Kaze no Sakyuu (風の砂丘)
9. Hoshi no Sabaku (星の砂漠)
10. Memorial (メモリアル)
11. Hajimemashite Ai (CD Tokebetsu Version) (初めまして 愛 (CD特別ヴァージョン))

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know which song does include this lyrics?
"Yokohama aitai"..I thought it was one of Tomomi's songs but cannot locate it..anywhere.

Any help~?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know the link is broken. And I ran across several other broken links too.
Thanks for sharing all the great music. I have discovered so many great artists. I love retro pop now Thanks!!!