Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Koizumi Kyoko (小泉今日子) Today's Girl Album

I'm going to apologize for the lack of post for the last couple of months. I've been really busy. I'm going to try to get back to posting more.

Here is Koizumi Kyoko's Today's Girl album.



1. Oranda Bijin (和蘭美人)
2. Fujiyama Rose (フジヤマ・ローズ)
3. Rock Me ~ Sawagitarinai Yoru no Tame ni (Rock Me~騒ぎたりない夜の為に)
4. Yamamoto Nadeshiko Shichihenge (ヤマトナデシコ七変化)
5. Yokosuka Day Dream (横須賀デイ・ドリーム)
6. Yume ka Utsutsu ka (ユメ科ウツツ科)
7. Aoi Yoru no Ima Koko de (青い夜の今ここで)
8. The Stardust Memory
9. Love Is Dreamy
10. Today's Girl

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

9 comments:

Claude Lago said...

Thank you very, very much!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this blog today. I'm glad that you're still maintaining it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your great work!!! You have no idea how much i appreciate your efforts. I am a BIG fan of koizumi kyoko.

Any chance you might land on the "Kyoko No Kiyoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku + 2 [Limited Edition]" album? Been looking for it everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Great work!

BTW, the search function seems not working. It worked until last week.

Anonymous said...

Kyoko No Kiyoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku + 2 [Limited Edition] can be found in here: http://oron.com/folder/9n3vabe06a

What is really hard to find is her "Master Mix Party" EP, can anyone help?

Anonymous said...

thx for the post! what software do you use to rip your files? the sound quality is excellent here. I recently bought nanno's virginal album but the sound is not so good through iTunes.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much and no worries about not updating much! Your excellent forum makes up for any lack of posts.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Could you upload

1. Nami Nishida's Sixteen album
and
2. more of Nishimura Tomomi albums?
Such as:
Don Matsugoro no Seikatsu
Ai no Kobako

Thank you in advance!

bugs said...

this blog is fantastic! are you Japanese?