I debated whether to post this or not but I think it's important. I'm sure everyone has heard about the earthquake that has hit Tokyo. Thousands of homes were destroyed and at least 1,000 people are dead. They could use money for clean-up and rebuilding.
I can not stress this enough, if you have a little extra money please help and donate. Their are many different organizations that are accepting donations. Even if it's $5, $10, or $15. Anything helps.
Here are some places you can donate to:
-Text REDCROSS to 90999 for a $10 donation
-Text JAPAN to 50555 for a $10 donation
-Salvation Army
-Red Cross
-GlobalGiving
-AmeriCares
-Shelterbox
I'll probably be going through my CDs that I have extra copies of and selling them for charity so expect a post about that either this weekend or the coming week.
Also, if you are looking for someone in Japan, they set up a person finder
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thank you for update
news and information from japan
Yesterday i try to call
and contact my friend in japan
He is ok .
Hope you r fine too
Please take care your self
My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to Japan...
I'm sad with the terrible news and impressive footage I saw on tv.
I'm actually going to be working on a small fund-raising event for this cause--I'm really glad you put this up! People, please help them!
I donated some money through Red Cross.. I only hope all these terrible disasters to be stop.. Ganbare Japanese people!!
Post a Comment