Here is BaBe's Fight! album. It was released on June 21, 1986.
1. Fight!
2. TONIGHT!
3. Full Moon Night
4. Love in the first degree
5. It's a Magic
6. Midnight Juliet
7. Tow Fish
8. Fishes
9. Best Friend
10. Silent Dancer
11. Get a Chance!
Can't wait to listen to this from the girls who did the ED to Project A-Ko 3: Cinderella Rhapsody (let alone in English I didn't understood clearly until I checked the subtitles)!
Thanks Very Much, BaBe is the best ^~^. I am grateful to you if you need something, you can not find album, i have my sources. just looking for me (by email) that we can exchange sources.
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
7 comments:
Thank you for your sharing!!
If you have Senri Oe cd
Please upload in your blog
i love his songs ^^
I do have a couple Senri Oe CDs. I'll work on getting them done on Monday or so.
Can't wait to listen to this from the girls who did the ED to Project A-Ko 3: Cinderella Rhapsody (let alone in English I didn't understood clearly until I checked the subtitles)!
Thank you. :)
Thank You!
Thanks Very Much, BaBe is the best ^~^.
I am grateful to you if you need something, you can not find album, i have my sources. just looking for me (by email) that we can exchange sources.
Thanks.
leejonny.jp@gmail.com
thanks you so much
Post a Comment