Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Onishi Yuka (大西結花) TAKE A CHANCE Album

Here is Onishi Yuka's TAKE A CHANCE album. It was released June 26, 1987.



1. Pandora (パンドーラ)
2. Manatsu no Love Chase (真夏のLove Chase)
3. 5W1H no Gimonfu (5W1Hの疑問符)
4. WAGAMAMA Nineteen (WAGAMAMAナインティーン)
5. Good Luck
6. Lupin no Youni (ルパンのように)
7. Mysterious Smile (ミステリアス・スマイル)
8. Yasashii Kare [Hito]? (優しい 彼[ひと]?)
9. Aeru Toki Made ~I'll See You Again~ (逢える時まで ~I'll See You Again~)
10. Chance wa Ichido Dake (チャンスは一度だけ)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm the one who requested more of her Onishi Yuka album in Hamada Shogo (浜田省吾) FATHER'S SON Album comment post, I don't know if you had read it but I really really appreciate this upload. Thanks you so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

It's me again. Sorry for double posting but there is a little error on the date. It should be 1987 right? Again, thanks you for sharing your collection!

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

Yes, it is supposed to be 1987. Thanks for pointing that out.

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

Yes, it is supposed to be 1987. Thanks for pointing that out.

Anonymous said...

wowwwww...thanks a lot for this great album
Cheers from Rome!!!
Francesco72

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your passion!
It brightens my life a little bit every day. Arigatou gozaimasu!
Piotr from Poland.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I see her face, it reminds me of my ex-girl friend. Thank you for posting.

dc63 said...

Hi from Italy!
wonderful blog! I'm desperately looking for a song by Yoko Oginome,This is pop. I think is from the album "Pop Singer". Can someone help me? I really hope so. Thanks in advance
dario.cont@libero.it

Anonymous said...

not have any lp Mayumi itsuwa, Itou Yukari? thanks you for sharing your collection

Anonymous said...

eheh
Why is there a Dutch car on it?

Anonymous said...

Please reupload! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for reuploading! :D