Monday, January 3, 2011

Nakamori Akina (中森明菜) UNBALANCE + BALANCE Album

Here is Nakamori Akina's UNBALANCE + BALANCE album. It was released on September 22, 1993.



1. Eien no Tobira (永遠の扉)
2. Aibu (愛撫)
3. Kuro Bara (黒薔薇)
4. YOU ARE EVERYTHING
5. Hikari no Nai Mangekyou (光のない万華鏡)
6. Nemuru Yori Nakukitai Yoru ni (眠るより泣きたい夜に)
7. NORMA JEAN
8. NOT CRAZY TO ME
9. Kagerou (陽炎)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please i search for Mariko Nagai...ENERGY REPORT (1988) and THE BEST OF BALLADS (1996) by Mariko Nagai too...thanx so much

Anonymous said...

Akinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Arigato:D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so muchhhh!!!
Francesco

yeryry said...

It was released on... 1993/09/22

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

Thank you yeryry.

I didn't even notice I forgot the date lol

Consolecharlie/Dream101 said...

Hey thanks for uploading so many great Japanese albums. I'm looking for several by Japanese singer Hiroko who sang My Love's Waiting. I'm looking for her albums "Dance Dance Dance" "Take Me Tonight" and "Hiroko". Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

hello! your blog is fantastic, I'm looking for album of Kaori Moritani / best, maybe you uploading disc, for now I'd like to help with the best record Michiyo Nakajima http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1O466LB

Claude Lago said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks! it's actually a good album.