Anyway, here is Hamada Shogo's FATHER'S SON album. It was released on March 16, 1988.

1. BLOOD LINE (Fence no Mukou no Seijouki) (BLOOD LINE(フェンスの向こうの星条旗))
2. RISING SUN (Kaze no Kunshou) (RISING SUN(風の勲章))
3. DARKNESS IN THE HEART (Shounen no Natsu) (DARKNESS IN THE HEART(少年の夏))
4. WHAT’S THE MATTER,BABY?
5. A LONG GOODBYE (Nagai Wakare) (A LONG GOODBYE(長い別れ))
6. I DON’T LIKE “FRIDAY” (Senshi no Shuumatsu) (I DON’T LIKE “FRIDAY”(戦士の週末))
7. BREATHLESS LOVE
8. NEW YEAR’S EVE
9. RIVER OF TEARS
10. THEME OF FATHER'S SON (Harukanaru Wagaya) (THEME OF FATHER’S SON(遥かなる我家))
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
6 comments:
thank you for your sharing!!!
i love hamada shogo^^
Welcome back and happy to see your nice music collections here....:)
One more favor, could you show more Miho Nakaya and Kyoko Koizumi's old albums please...:)
Have a good mood always
Nino:))
Welcome back and thank you for ur sharing!!
I really like this blog
I like Japanese 70's and 80's :)
Do you have momoe yamaguchi and seiko matsuda albums?
Does anybody have more Momoko's albums?? Thank you in advance.
Thank you for all this collection. I actually downloaded all of them. I really appreciate it.
Do you have more of Yuka Onishi (大西結花) album, or Kato Izumi (加藤いづみ).
Again thanks for sharing all this wonderful collection.:>
Thank you so much for sharing this, just hoping for some T-Bolan, TUBE and J-walk... More power and God Bless...
Post a Comment