Saturday, August 21, 2010

ribbon LUCKY POINT Album

Here is ribbon's LUCKY POINT album. It was released on May 30, 1990.



1. Soba ni Iru ne (そばにいるね)
2. Station Break
3. Koko Kara no Kankei (ここからの関係)
4. Glass no Ue no Broken (ガラスの上のBroken)
5. Ashita ga Matteru Kara (明日が待ってるから)
6. Hishouchi no Kaze (避暑地の風)
7. Little Date (LUCKY MIX) (リトル☆デイト (LUCKY MIX))
8. Deaete Yokkatta (出逢えてよかった)
9. Bad Boyfriend
10. Stay with me

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u hv any other coco albums..??
thanks

Anonymous said...

5. Ashita ga Matteru Kara(明日が待ってるから)

I Searching Searching Searching.. Instrumental Version(?) of this Song.
I watched the Ribbon's First Concert Video.
And heard the music! at Ending Credit.
where i can found Instrumental Version of the music??(physically:CD)
[I'm Shutaro from the forum]

Erick said...

Please upload again their albums~~please!
Please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I it need all albums Ribbon

ericknoel@hotmail.com
I wait answer

Finally I it found

Gabo said...

Very good album!! Thank you