
1. Jibun ni Tsuita Uso (自分についた嘘)
2. Ichiba e Ikou (市場へ行こう)
3. Miracle Girl (ミラクル・ガール)
4. Kanashi Manaide (悲しまないで)
5. Keep On "Keeping On"
6. ZUTTO
7. Change
8. Ready Steady Go!
9. Mind Your Step
10. Pepper And Salt
11. Kokoro ga Kaze o Hiita (心が風邪をひいた)
12. Higher In The Sky
13. Sayonara no Tsubasa (さよならの翼)
14. Pocket
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
8 comments:
thanks!
Thank you!!
Thanx so much and i request Mariko Nagai ENERGY REPORT 1987,thanx...
Please i search for Mariko Nagai...ENERGY REPORT (1987) and THE BEST OF BALLADS (1996) by Mariko Nagai too...thanx so much
Mariko Nagai - Energy Report Japan CD Genki Yohou 1988
Please, I search for Mariko Nagai - Energy Report (Genki Yohou). Thanks!!
I will post ENERGY REPORT (1987) when I can get to it. The CD is somewhere among my mess. I need to look for it. If one has time, do visit the I Feel The Echo blog
oh cool she sings the Yawara them song.
Post a Comment