Monday, June 21, 2010

Tamura Eriko (田村英里子) Myself Album

Here is Tamura Eriko's Myself album. It was released on February 28, 1990.



1. Shinken (Honki) (真剣(ほんき))
2. Soyokaze no Prologue (そよ風のプロローグ)
3. seventeen
4. Escape (エスケイプ)
5. Sayonara no Shippo (さよならのしっぽ)
6. Present (プレゼント)
7. REVOLUTION
8. NEXT
9. Myself
10. DANCE AGAIN
11. Garnet Densetsu (ガーネット伝説)
12. Egao de Aitai! (笑顔であいたい!)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eriko Idol is my favorite thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MitsuharuSan said...

Thanks a lot once again! :D

apeot said...

thank you so much!! btw, the kanji for shinken can also be read as honki. the blurb is just to show how to read them.

Claude Lago said...

Thank You! I love Eriko since I discovered the songs on that old anime "Idol Densetsu Eriko".

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I have been looking for this album. One of the best pop albums in that era. It still sounds fresh 20 years later. I am still surprised that Eriko never became really big (she never has a top 5 single) as she is not only pretty, but she got great voice as well.