Here is Hamada Mari's Sincerely album. It was released on December 16, 1989.
1. In The Precious Age
2. Over The Rainbow
3. Fall In Love
4. Missing You
5. Last Christmas Song
6. Open Your Heart
7. Rain
8. Promise In The History
9. Restless Kind
10. All Alone
Tsuzilla, I am looking for Tsukasa Ito, whichever album had that track that Ryuichi Sakamoto produced (Koi wa run run) . . . can you bail me out again? Haa . . . I'll consult the blog later in the day . . .
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
6 comments:
Thanks a lot!! :)
Thank You!
I love your blog as much as I love J-POP!!!
tnx! I love Mari!
Tsuzilla, I am looking for Tsukasa Ito, whichever album had that track that Ryuichi Sakamoto produced (Koi wa run run) . . . can you bail me out again? Haa . . . I'll consult the blog later in the day . . .
btw, greetings from Otaki, Chiba, Japan . . . ;)
Hamada Mari is Heavy Metal!!
I'll keep an eye out for either her Golden Best or original album that have that song.
I hope you're enjoying your time in Japan.
Post a Comment